We are happy to announce the registration for the main event of September - the First Veteran Ethnic Festival "The Flower YARMIZ", which will bring together masters of Veterans’ crafting, culinary delights, star-studded singing, and just a lot of talented people together.
The festival will be held on September 26 at 14:00 in the premises of the Center "YARMIZ" at:
Kyiv, Prov. Muzeiny 6, 3rd floor.
The festival aims to draw attention to the linguistic and cultural diversity of Europe, which should be supported by developing language skills throughout life, as well as a public demonstration of the importance of the role of the veteran community in Ukraine's European integration.
WHAT ARE WE PLANNING?
- master classes in European crafts;
- educational and networking sites;
- tasting of European dishes;
- exhibition of Veterans’ crafts;
- singing teleconference with representatives of European countries;
- a master class on learning languages using an innovative method of "karaoke-chanting";
- a show of Ukrainian folk costumes from different regions of Ukraine from the private collection of Valeria Levkivska.
The highlight of the festival will be a star-studded concert of Veterans.
Who can be a guest of the festival?
Veterans, members of their families, military volunteers, and everyone who cares about the rehabilitation and readaptation of our soldiers into civilian life.
You can register at this link: https://cutt.ly/wWhQyGb
Join the Ethnic festival "The Flower YARMIZ" and discover the diversity of European cultures and new opportunities within the EU4USociety grant component.